As developers, we use a lot of different tools, and new ones are constantly coming out. I'm going to list out some of the tools I use and services I use to get my job done easier.
- Notion Notion is one of the best tools I've found for project management, it allows you to create/import Task Lists, Wiki's, Product Road Maps, Meeting Notes, pretty much anything. And it also allows you to create your own templates that you can reuse or share. I've seen a few products host their documentation site's from their Notion notebooks.
- MacDown I write a lot of my HTML copy in Markdown and Export it out of MacDown, it produces clean code that is easy to style.
- Tinkerwell Tinkerwell allows you to write PHP code and test it while you write it. For testing quick ideas and things like that it is awesome.
- Sizzy Browser A new browser designed for Responsive Web Design, it shows you what your site looks like in a number of resolutions at the same time.
- Calendly Provides a service to book meetings and phone calls while checking for conflicts in your calendar. I use the free tier which works fine for my needs.
- ZohoCRM I personally keep all my leads in a CRM, Zoho works for my needs and it has a lot of other modules that can be integrated together to provide all the services you need.
- RemoveBG A quick service that does a wonderful job of removing the background from most images, I personally find it faster to remove the background using this service than opening Photoshop or another Image Editor and doing it.
There is a few of the newer applications and services that I use to do my job, I'll revise this post later when I think of some more that I use fairly often.